The Barrett Hodgson University MBA program aims to be a transformational master’s degree program where the students end up with so much more than a master’s degree. Careers often change, industries disrupt and the world changes itself; with the offerings at MBA program at BHU the students will not only keep pace with that pervasive change, in fact will drive it as wholesome individuals who know their unique place in the global community.
The MBA program at BHU has been designed to be highly competitive, versatile, and pragmatic in its orientation and pedagogical approaches. It caters to the changing dynamics of corporate world both in public and private sector organizations. The program has all the scientifically recognized scaffoldings to instill internationally recognized competencies among students of diverse backgrounds, allowing them to be successful in assorted careers of their choice.
The degree offers a range of competitive higher level curricula on top of solid core courses to give strong foundations to its students. Students will have numerous options to configure the combination of their electives to choose from multiple majors and minors. The value-added feature of the program is its methodological approach to inculcate academic knowledge through industry immersion projects; a feature derived from cutting edge American Universities’ curricula for MBA programs.
Another distinguishing feature of the MBA program at Barrett Hodgson University is the inclusion of a course on Action Research which comprises various tools and methodologies for systematically examining industry problems, and the development of their solutions; and the capstone project which involves the application of this learning to a real industry problem, thus providing the students with experiential basis of practical implications and subtleties of a real world scenario.
Our students will inculcate following competencies by their graduation:
- Appreciate social, legal, and ethical responsibilities as an individual, and as an employee of an organization under the ambit of (CSR) Corporate Social Responsibility
- Understand management and team dynamics, and to develop leadership skills.
- Develop a commitment to fostering up-to-date, cutting edge knowledge of business disciplines.
- Acquire skills for effective employment of technology in organizational setting.
- Develop personal and professional interest in developing others, and inculcate the belief that every person deserves space and dignity.
- Understand the forces that shape a particular political, legal and regularity environment, and thus appreciate the impact of one’s decisions on society at large
- Nurture skills required for meaningful quantitative analysis, and experience based learning
- Instill effective written, oral, and presentation skills
- (Duration 2 Years) (For Non-Business Graduates)
- (Duration 1.5 Years) (For Business Graduates)
- 4 years Bachelor’s Degree or 16 years of education
- BBA leading to MBA (Duration 2 + 1.5 Years)
- 2 years Bachelor’s degree or 14 years of education
- Brokerage Companies
- Asset Management Companies
- Advertising Agencies
- Market Research Firms
- Media Houses
- Health and Pharma Companies
- Public Sector Enterprises
The Barrett Hodgson MBA Program is aimed at being more than a resume enhancement or a means to an end. It is aimed as an experience that will shape the entire career of the students, and prepare them to navigate the economic, social, and other complex changes of the future. The scope of opportunities available for MBA graduates goes beyond the needs of the business enterprises to cover governmental agencies, and non-governmental welfare enterprises which are increasingly becoming cognizant of the enhanced efficacy that a business professional brings to an organization. The following are a few of the areas that define scope of the MBA Program.
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Product/Brand Marketing
- Sales Management
- Marketing Management
- Market Analytics/Data Science
- Media Management
- Marketing Research
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Development
- Human Resource Management
- Operations/Production Management
- Regulatory Affairs Management
- Real Estate Management
- Project Management
- Strategy Consulting
- Computer and Information Systems Management
- Technology Management
- Investment Banking
- Risk Management
- Sales, Trading, and Brokerage
- Private Equity
- Insurance, Pension Funds
- Health Care Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Governmental Service Management