Pharmaceutical Sciences provide an opportunity for diverse and rewarding careers with multiple aspects that focus on patient care, scientific research and drug discovery. To ensure quality healthcare in Pakistan and abroad, doctors need the support of academically sound pharmaceutical specialists to develop life-saving drugs and push the frontier of pharmaceutical sciences.
Click here for more information on the faculty, program and curriculum.
The Pharm D program provides our students opportunities for:
- – Availing a unique blend of biomedical, management and pharmaceutical sciences subjects
- – Being part of programs adhering to Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, USA guidelines
- – Acquiring basic, advance and trauma management certification
- – Clinical pharmacy practice opportunities internationally
- – Opportunity of job market exposure prior to graduation
Healthcare practitioners will always be in demand as the population grows and their medical needs develop over time. Students studying Pharm D can pursue careers in:
- – Pharmaceutical Industry
- – Hospital Pharmacy
- – Academia
- – Community Pharmacy
- – Research and Development