BHU offers sibling discount of 25% of tuition for the siblings of the existing student.
Following are the terms & conditions of sibling discount.
Eligibility Criteria & Application Procedure
- Discount on newly enrolled sibling(s): 25% of tuition fee
- Fee for the already enrolled sibling: 100% of tuition fee
- All the siblings must be enrolled as full-time student in the semester the discount is requested for.
- None of the siblings should be availing any other financial assistance or discount. The sibling discount is applicable to the tuition fees only.
- Sibling discount is not applicable in summer semester.
- The sibling discount will not be applied on outstanding fee balance.
- The sibling must provide documentary evidence of relationship.
- Sibling discount form should be filled by the student before start of the semester and submitted to Student Finance office.
- Student Finance office shall verify the application and forward for approval to the Vice Chancellor.
- Sibling discount is not applicable for stepbrothers or stepsisters.
- Applicants must inform the University well in time regarding changes in any sibling’s enrolment.
- If a sibling withdraws from a semester or university without completing the degree program, the discount may be reversed. (This means the recipient may be required to reimburse the University).
- BHU reserves the rights to withdraw or change the sibling discount policy at any point of time.